Friday, May 04, 2007

How Many Times do I HAVE to go Over This???
















Picture above has nothing to do with the post, I just thought it was cute.


Hello everybody, I am back! I hope no one got to wondering where on earth is Catie Rowlands, and why hasn't she posted, but I have a worthy excuse for my absence. Since Thursday, and up till Wednesday at noon, I have been gone at a speech tournament, I came home Saturday night, and then the next day at one I left for a debate tournament. The results of my tournaments will be posted in a later post. After all this, I was utterly exhausted, up to the point I was unable to post till today.

There you have it, a 100% fully legitimate excuse for my absence. However, it is not I, but YOU who should be giving the excuses. Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen, there is a serious problem here on Life of the Teen Drama Queen!! What is it? YOU’RE LACK OF COMMENTS!!!!! Come ON peoples, we have been through this before! Do you realize that in my last FIVE posts, three out of those five have TWO COMMENTS!!!!! And the others have five...and three. Something is wrong here, dreadfully wrong, and I expect full explanations for each and every one of you out there who have neglected their duties as commentators. You may be saying, "But you have not commented on MY blog," But I have an excuse, you do not. Ok, sorry about the obvious fury, I will try to control myself. With that being said, I will be obliged to discontinue my Utah series until further notice.

One more thing before I am done, my linking thing-a-ma-jigger is going bonkers on me, so if your blog has not been linked, and you are a regular commenter, I apologize.

4 comments:

Imperator said...

Sorry about not commenting, I have been busy.

Debater said...

Sorry..I thought I did comment...Maybe I didn't.....did I? hmmm....Well s that this in iteslf is a comment I might as well say I HAVE been reading, just not commenting as mucha as I would like to...

Imperator said...

Sorry again Lady Cathryn Rowlands, ruler of New Zealand, The Imperator could not blog because he was told NOT to blog as much as he had the past Month.

atalie said...

hi catie!!!
(r u satisfied?)