Monday, May 07, 2007

Intruders!

Last night started out as any ordinary night, except for two things... my window was open, and my dog was under my covers. Interesting... anyway, in the middle of the night, I was awakened to hear Beamer barking and growling on my bed. I did all I could to shoosh him, worrying that he might awaken the rest of the household. Normally, when Beamer begins barking randomly in the night, he will give up suddenly, and nose his way back under my covers, plop down on my feet and give them a good washing. (My feet, not the covers) But this time, he did not calm down and insisted on growling every five seconds, despite my well aimed whacks on his rear. After this had gone for a while, I heard Michelle's door beads jingle, meaning that someone was either leaving, or entering her room. At first, I was relived, thinking that Beamer was growling at Michelle, and she had probably just gone to the bathroom, and after she was back in bed, Beamer would calm down. At the same instant however, I also could not help but picture a knife wielding man leaving her room after finishing the job, and was coming for me next. Obviously I was not thinking clearly, being the middle of the night. So with this in mind, I was really quite relived when Michelle thrust her head in my room and loudly whispered, "We are being T.Pd!!!" I jumped out of bed, grabbed Beamer and hurried to my parent’s room, where Michelle was informing them of the news. I was also praising Beamer for his warning, even though I hadn't believed him. My dad was getting out of bed, and Michelle told him to get his new automatic airsoft gun. To my relief, he obeyed. We crept downstairs and peeked out our front door window. Sure enough, our front yard was sparsely littered with toilet paper, and there, working on our car, was a tall girl. My dad burst open the door, and fired a few rounds into the air, while shouting something, though I am not sure what. The girl began to run, and I followed, at the advice of Michelle to get the license plate number. I repeated the number out loud a few time to remember, while the girl hopped into her car and speeded off. As I hurried back to the house, I immediately forgot the number, as Michelle called out to me that there was another girl hiding behind the car. And there she was, with a hood held tightly around her head, preventing me from identifying the culprit. I called out to my family that, "Some person" was back here, and she began to run. I followed, but not to get the license number. I was curious as to the identity of the scoundrel. As she struggled to unlock her car, I managed to pull off her hood enough to tell that she was our neighbor and friend, Bethany Benson. BUSTED!!!!! Whoo ya, we caught her and her little friend whom I do not know red handed! Turns out, all the seniors were T.Ping all the juniors, which in this case, would be my brother who slept through the whole thing. So I returned once again to our home, and cleaned up a bit. Fortunately, our culprits were amateurs, and used extra strength T.P, which is very easy to clean up. So next time anyone decides to T.P. the Rowlands house, keep in mind a few tips.

1. Never come on a warm night, windows WILL be open.
2. Michelle does not sleep well on warm nights. (She didn't discover the crime because of Beamer, she heard people outside!)
3. We have an alert little dog, which will spend almost every night snuggled down by my feet, and he likes to bark at intruders.
4. Don’t use thick toilet paper, that stuff is SOOOOO easy to clean up, use the thin stuff.
5. We WILL find you, whoever you are, and we WILL seek revenge!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

10 comments:

Imperator said...

Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That sounds fun to get your REVENGE!!!!!!!! Next time set a grenade trap to blow the scum up! Then come in with your knives and you can carve your "beamer" dinner! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! I know not to TP your house, Not that I would even want to do that to you and everyone else. I always wanted to do somthing like that to the beggars or "tricker treaters" that come on Halloween.

Hol said...

Yeah! Our house got TPed last night too! Unfortunately we slept through the whole thing, so we didn't get to shoot the culprits with airsoft guns...bummer :(

They did, however, also write "We love Matt" on our minivan 0_o.

pink princess said...

LOL!!!! wow, your version is somewhat similar to my sisters....

Hol said...

Whaaat?? You don't remember you and Michelle at Point Loma? Someone would say "Marchini" and you guys would say "Sounds Festive!"

atalie said...

that sucks... brenna lee said they got t.p.-ed too.

jenylu said...

Hey watching you chase down those TPers was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed! Gave me the giggles for hours as I tried in vain to fall back asleep.

For the record, I added my own version of this story on my blog. So now,counting Princess Pink, we have at least four internet accounts of our surprised TPers!

Imperial said...

That's a great story! Our house has never been TPd...

Imperator said...

I think it is time for a new post drama queen!

Stephanie said...

I love reading each version - - - similar in some ways but each with its own entertaining flair!

Debater said...

Sounds fun....I've never been TPd, ...kind wish I have...more cause to get an automatic....Maybe I'll TP someone....who, i don't think I'll post