Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oooo... The Suspense! Did I get the Job???


Ha ha, I love this picture!! I think my cousins baseball team was the dogers, so after the season was over, his family burned the hat!!! Ahhh... wish I could have been there. Back to the real post!

Well hello everyone, and welcome back to LIFE OF THE TEEN DRAMA QUEEN! There isn't really much to write about... oh yes, I do have one thing. You may remember back in April when I applied for a job at Oak Park. If you do not remember, then you obviously are not being faithful in reading my blog, and should be punished severely! Jk... So they finally got back to me, after I called twice and showed up to question when I could hear back........ I didn't get the job. BUT, that is only because they already had everyone they needed for that year, and the lady told me that I should try again next year, and I looked promising. So please, no comments saying, "Oh I am sooooo sorry, you must feel awful!" Cause I do NOT feel awful! I am perfectly fine with my current situation, so no sympathy cards!! (which reminds me, Michelle was going to give my debate partner Tim a sympathy card for having to put up with me at tournaments!! she never did though ;D) So I guess that’s just about it for now... stay tuned for more Utah journaling soon to follow!

~Catie!!

7 comments:

jenylu said...

I would have hired you!!

Imperator said...

Me too! Which I did, Because you will be The Imperial Secretary!

Stephanie said...

Way to give it a shot! And now you have more free time right???????

pink princess said...

wow that is an awesome picture!!!!
hope the job works out next year =)

atalie said...

are you going to apply for any other jobs this summer?

Drama Queen said...

Note to reader: I will be gone for a few days, so tootles!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Best wishes if you keep looking. If not, ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!