Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day three in Utah

OK, time for day three at Utah!

Day 3

I scared Danielle this morning!! Ha ha!! (You will have to ask me what I did; I don't feel like writing it down, as it was not recorded in my journal) For breakfast, I had cereal and milk, but not together. The parents came home this morning, and were very nice. (OK, kinda complicated situation, but the mom and dad drive a truck most of the week, one daughter is married and living in the basement, (which is really nicer than the top floor) and another daughter lives upstairs and is getting married) In the car, we found Stephanie’s camera. We all sang, "Happy Easter" to the tune of happy Birthday in the camera, so that when she checks her photo's she will find a video of us! (At the time I wrote this, she didn’t know yet, wonder if she ever did find it...) The church service was great...they had coffee and cookies! Oh no, caffeine... So after the service, we went to lunch. I had enchiladas, but they were cold. So then we stopped at all the houses so we could change into casual clothes. I went like lightning! We then went to Wall-mart and played a fun game: everyone got one dollar, and the goal was to buy as many things as you could with just that dollar. I only got three colors of embroidery thread, so I lost by far! But they were pretty colors, and I will use them. Back at the church, we played hide-and-go-seek, and apples to apples. After that, we all just talked for a while. Boring, I know. For dinner, we went to sonic. They had tator tots!!! In everyone’s mad race for the coveted 'back seat' max got pushed down a ditch! Oh dear, I think Aaron was the culprit. Back at the church, we listened to testimonies of different people. They were awesome! I am sooooo hyped about tomorrow!
~Catie

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Actually - I did find the video - I loved it! Thanks!!!!! I found it that evening! Sonic is the BEST!!!! We had them where I lived in Missouri - probably one of the things I miss a lot!!!! Tator tots - yea!!!!!

I want to know what you did to scare Danielle!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I liked the $1 wal-mart game you played. I think it's great that you bought something you would use. :) Sounds like fun!