Thursday, September 20, 2007

Talk Show... Part Two

Welcome back to Talk About Something Exciting, or Leave! I am your host, Allan P. Sherman, and today we have a very exciting plan. We will have Miss Ally VonShuben as our guest talker!! Lets give her a hand!!!

Oh thank you! I am absolutely thrilled to be talking today. I love to talk. Talking is my passion in life and when I heard about this show, I-

Yes, yes, that is very nice. So, you may begin TALKING!!!!

Oh, very well. But it is very rude to interrupt me when I was talking. After all, this is a talk show, and I am the guest talker, so when I am talking- oh, yes… I am supposed to be talking about my subject I prepared? Oh very well. Today I will be talking about how to get rid of stains. The first stain I will be discussing is wine. And we all know how hard it is to get out wine stains. The way you do it, is by letting the stain sit undisturbed for 24 hours, then lightly scatter rose petals over the stain. Afterward, sprinkle with salt, let sit for 15 seconds, and PRESTO! No more stain. I remember one time, when I had an AWFUL wine stain, and I tried everything! Except for the rose petal and salt trick. My mother told me about it, but I had to go to a party, and they had the BEST cocktails, so I ate some, then started to dance, when-

BEEP!!! BEEP!

I am sorry, but you started to get off topic, which means you get to play, THE STAY ON TOPIC GAME!!!

Oh dear, what is that? It sounds dreadful. I don’t like dreadful things, why just last week I-

The off topic game is not dreadful. You must simply walk across the topic bridge while talking. If you stay on topic, you win ten dollars. If you don’t stay on topic, then you fall through a trap door, and land in a pile of uncooked spaghetti, and leave. Annnnnnd START!!

Well, um.. the second stain is the ink stain, and when you… OH MY!!! I just had a horrible thought! I forgot to brush my teeth this morning! They must look- AUGGGGG!!!!

CRUNCH!!

OH, im sorry, you didn't stay on topic. Sooooo… YOU MUST LEAVE!!! Tune in next week folks to see another person talk, or leave!!!

8 comments:

Hol said...

That was hilarious :D

There be no worse fate than falling upon uncooked spaghetti.

Imperator said...

Good...or...intresting...odd post. But strangely funny.

atalie said...

hmmm. interesting.

atalie said...

hey what happened to the tp blog?

Drama Queen said...

It got boring, so i deleted it.

atalie said...

=(

Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goose said...

ha ha ha ha ; )