Monday, September 17, 2007

Talk Show... Part One.

This is a random little thing I wrote for my journal writing last year. Expect more to follow!

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome back to… Talk About Something Exciting, or Leave!! Thank you, thank you very much. On today’s episode, our speaker is Mr. Joe Shmoe.!! Let’s give him a hand folks!!!

Thank you!! Thank you all very much. You know, I am HONORED that I would be accepted on this very wonderful-

Yeah yeah, we all know that junk, now get talking, or LEAVE!!!

Ok, weeeelll, the topic I will be talking about today, is the benefits of random thoughts.

Sounds, exciting, let’s hear it for Joe Shmoe!!! Nice name by the way.

Oh um, thank you. Now, when you hear something totally random, there are several different possible reactions. For example, the other day, my cousin and I were talking about how many pounds of edible fungus can be grown in Arkansas in one year, when she suddenly asks me if I like spaghetti! I stopped, stunned for a second, and then asked what made her think of spaghetti, when we were talking about fungus? So as you can see, one of the more common reactions to randomness is the stun movement. The second one is-

BING!!!!!!!

What- what was that?

EERRRR!!! I am sorry Joe Shmoe, but it appears that one member of the audience did not think that you are talking about something exciting. And we all know what happens next.

What?

YOU GET TO PLAY THE EXCITING TALKER GAME!!!!

What’s that?

You see that small swimming pool filled with chocolate pudding?

Yes…

Well, you must step on that platform, and continue talking into that microphone for one minute. If the automatic exciter decides you are exciting enough, you win ten dollars. But if you are not, you fall in the pudding, and LEAVE!!!

But, I don’t want to- Hey stop pushing! Ouch… ok, here we go. The second common reaction for randomness is the burst-out laughing-technique, and when this is applied the person who started the randomness usually,-

BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

Hey, why is that red light flashing, what’s going on? HELP!!!!
SPLOOSH.

Oops, looks like you weren't exiting, so you have to LEAVE!! Tune in next week to see another person talk, or leave!! THAT ALL FOLKS!

6 comments:

atalie said...

hmmm... exiting.

sunny_12 said...

Cool! You kind of remind me of my sister.

Imperator said...

Okay...

jenylu said...

Okay, I think this is hilarious, but after all I am your mother!

Grenadier said...

Thats.....AWESOME!


Who wouldn't want to dive in a vat of pudding?

Hollister Hillbilly said...

42 pounds of edible fungus...
I just love that song!