Thursday, November 29, 2007

Look at the yites!

In case anyone is wondering about my awful spelling in the title, when I was very little I called Christmas light, "Yites!"

Well, however ridiculously early it may be, we put up our Christmas lights today. And when I say we, I mean I. Johnny came out to help me, but in the end, all he did was jump off the roof onto the trampoline and take random pictures of himself. I am still not done, as there are more lights to be put up, but I got most of it done. It looks very nice. There is one slight problem however. Despite the fact that I tested each strand before putting them up, one strand won't light up. I might be able to fix it with my dads help, but then again, I might not. Once all the lights are put up, I will probably put up a picture. Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

Good for you for getting those lights up. Doesn't it feel so good when you see everything all lit up and beautiful. We put up our lights ( pictures on the blog) the day after thanksgiving and I love seeing them.

Hol said...

Lol, we got half our lights up a couple days ago :P

And one of my first sentences was "ook, ites!" =D woah!

Drama Queen said...

once again, my blog(s) is/are ignored.

Imperator said...

Poor you, putting them up by yourself! Thaty wouldn't be fun...

Drama Queen said...

i actually enjoyed putting them up...one morning there was ice one inch thick in the gutter!