Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Please Sign!

Attention bloggers! This is a petition to force fellow bloggers who have been not posting to post! Names of the offending blogs are as follows:


The Emperor

The Princess of Everything Pink

The Banjo Master

The Black Sun Criminal Syndicate

I am sure that there are many more blogs that are in need of an update, but these are the few chosen. If you are willing, then please sign this petition in the comment box. Remember, the fate of the blogosphere rests in your comments.

8 comments:

pink princess said...

who's the banjo master?

Imperator said...

Hey, let Black sun off the hook. The Danfords are off the internet. So they can't. I would post, but can't think of anything to post on.

Drama Queen said...

grenaider is banjo master.

pink princess said...

oh, cool.

The People's Mayor said...

ah, but the danfords are back on now.

The People's Mayor said...

...

Grenadier said...

Yeah..I am the banjo master...and I do need to post. I will work on one now I guess.

Black Sun said...

No not really.