Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day is filled with food, friends and family. For me, today also happens to be my 15th birthday. I had a wonderful breakfast of toaster strudels, bacon, and orange juice. I also received many nice presents from everyone except Johnny; he hasn't gotten me one yet. After breakfast, my dad, Johnny and I played flag football at a high school event. My team won, and I even scored a touchdown! It wasn't that great or anything, but we were at the one yard line...I think, and OJ. told everyone but me to run left, and I would run right. The plan was that I would be open for the pass because everyone would be over on the left field...and it worked! Amazingly enough, I caught the ball and scored! We would have won without my touchdown, but it was pretty cool all the same. So, once again, Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Grenadier said...

Happy thanks giving and happy birthday! Glad your team won

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Happy Birthday Catie! I can't believe you're already 15! That's how old I was when I moved to CA. (I was almost 16 actually). I'm glad you had a nice day and congrats on making a touchdown. Quite an accomplishment. :)

Imperator said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving!

micheller said...

i am sick of turkey.....:P

atalie said...

aaauuugh! mom bought a 21 pound turkey! tukey sandwiches! tukey leftovers! frozen turkey! turkeyturkeyturkey! thats okay though.