Monday, October 23, 2006

This post is dedicated to the one and only favorite aunt on my mothers side...... drumroll please............................ MY AUNT JODY!! Always have I admired the wonderfulness of this great woman. She was always there for me before they moved to Indiana. I was horrified when I heard that they might actually be moving, and tore my clothes and put ashes on my head when she left. Okay, that last part didn't really happen, but the point is I couldn't have made it through the first..... ah, about the first 9 1/2 years of my life. THIS IS MY LIFE I'M TALKING ABOUT!!

Plus, I admire her for her unique abillity to always have a funny story for her blog. Things just seem to happen to the Graves family, providing ample material for a blog worth reading. Just read The Indiana Update, and see what I mean. Oh, and make sure to leave plenty of comments. It's worth it, trust me. http://indianaupdate.blogspot.com/

If you happen to be reading this, and you happen to be my Aunt Jody, I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL YOU COME TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!! TTFN.

Due to technical difficulties, I could not provide a simply marvelous picture of my wonderful Aunt. Maybe some other time.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Catie - you are the best! And I have not had the opportunity to meet your aunt Jody, but I do love her blog and can't wait to meet her when she does come to visit! You do have a way with words - I can hear you saying everything you wrote - you crack me up!

Call Me June... said...

Okay, I'll vote for you! (-:

Becca Sports said...

That was so sweet of you. I agree your aunt is the best. She always makes me laugh! She has the best personality! :)

Drama Queen said...

just to let all you people out there know, this was a complete bribe post. it not that i dont think Aunt jody is wonderful, but the incentive was for her to vote for me. and it worked!