Friday, October 13, 2006


Sorry to my four fans out there about the long delay between Posts. As I said in my first post, I probably wouldn't be able to be committed enough to get several a week, but the past few days have made it even harder. On Wednesday, I didn't feel very good, and later I got a fever. I had to miss Debate class and AWANA. Thursday, I had a light serving of fever, with stomach pain on the side. We had to reschedule house cleaning, and postpone a Makeup lesson with Mrs. Church and my friends Claire and Bethany. Today, I woke up with no fever, but the stomach pains are still here and I still feel rotten, so we had to cancel piano lessons, writing class, and reschedule Makeup lessons again and find someone else to take over my babysitting job for tonight. Whew! I had a busy week! Wouldnt ya know I would get sick the week things happen! :(

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are praying for you! Hope you are better soon!!!!!

Drama Queen said...

thanks a lot michelle

jenylu said...

I feel sorry for you sweetie! I'm praying for you too! BTW, you still need to finish that English paper. :)

The two love birds .. said...

I hope you feel better Catie. Uncle Dan and I felt the same for the last two days. In fact yesterday I didn't feel good at all. Praise the Lord, by the time Uncle Dan picked me up from work, I felt much better and we went straight to our Friday night Bible Study. Today we just want to rest and read or watch good TV programs. We love you!