Tuesday, October 17, 2006


I have a new cousin!! Actually, I think its a second cousin. Oh well, I dont care cause SHE IS TOOOO CUTE!!! we went sunday night to see little Rebbeca in the hospital with her mother, Sarah. Oh yeah, and Chris the father. My uncle and aunt were there, and I found great pleasure in calling them Grandpa and Grandma. I nearly got a clonk on the head from grandma! Anyways, back to the baby. I am sooooooooo happy she's a she. Girls are better at being the oldest child then boys. I got to hold Rebbeca, and she was so CUTE!! Sarah wrapped her in a blanket, so she looked like what my mom calls baby burrito. I cant WAIT till i get to baby sit Little Rebbeca, Becca, or Becky. So many options! TTFN!!!!!

10 comments:

jenylu said...

She is pretty adorable -- I'm sure she's going to enjoy have older, adoring cousins! :)

Stephanie said...

Cute pic!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Yeah for my beautiful little niece, Bekah!! I hear from Grandma that she doesn't mind being called Grandma...just not OLD Grandma. :) Thought I should clarify for her. Welcome to blogland by the way.

Call Me June... said...

What a cute picture of you holding your future flower girl! Better get moving finding a man, times a tickin'! (-:

Call Me June... said...

I'm just kidding Catie! Take your time. I keep telling Brittany that, but she's not taking my advice. Her new boyfriend's name is Stanley. Isn't that funny?

Drama Queen said...

Dream on June.

J Crew said...

She's ok for a baby :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

Catie, I am so excited to have you as a future babysitter. I know you and Bekah will have a great time playing together. She is going to love having you as a second cousin. By the way, my mom still talks about your OLD grandma comment. Very funny!!

The two love birds .. said...

You and Bekah are so cute. That reminds me long long time ago when the first time I held my baby nieces/nephews.

atalie said...

rebecca is sooo cute!lol hey catie