Saturday, June 02, 2007

Poor Short little post... *Tear*

This will be a short post, and then I PROMISE that if I post anything besides my next day in Utah, I will gouge my eyes out and cut my fingers off!! :[ .......... onnnnn second thought, maybe I will just let Holly come and glare at me... yeah, that should do it.

OK, I am sure everyone can guess, but this will be an almost pointless post. Sadly, there will only be one purpose for this little post. I understand how hard it must be for a post to be honored enough to make an appearance on my blog, and then serve such a small purpose, but then again, its getting awfully hard to find content posts these days, no matter what purpose they serve! Sorry, I am getting off topic here. Just wanted to let you all know that last night, I officially became a highschooler!!! Yup..... That’s it. Told ya this was pointless. Nothing more to say. Absolutely nothing. So I guess this is good- WAIT!!! I JUST REMEMBERED!!! Last night I had a really weird dream. If you want to find out what it was, go to Xanatos on my links, click comments on the first post at top, and read the last comment by me. There me dream be. Well what do ya know? This post had more than one purpose after all!

~Drama Queen

19 comments:

Imperator said...

Good for you!

Hol said...

Hehe, *gets ready to glare if Catie doesn't post the rest of her Utah trip*

Perhaps your dream is a premonition. You should do a duo with Tim next year (then our little duo triangle will be complete! =D)

Stephanie said...

Congrats on becoming a high school student :) We can't wait to have you in college group :)

Rebel Trooper said...

It would be fun to do anothe duo!!
congrats on being a high-schooler!

Drama Queen said...

Whoa whoa whoa here, I never said i would do another due, i just so happen to have crazy dreams,thats all. as a matter of fact, Joceyln and i are planning to do one toghether.

Imperator said...

Hope that Duo Turns out good. I wouldn't Mind doing a Duo with Someone. I don't know who though.

Hol said...

You can still enter the contest, Catie. :) It's open to everyone.

Debater said...

so lazarus is Jonah's debate partner and catie and tim are doing a duo. Biblical prophecy's return!

I wonder if Daniel ever did a duo wish Shadrach.

Congrats on graduating!!! Now everythingcounts all the more twords your college application, so all the more worries!!!



You know, I just commented to someone yesterday that I won't have any freshmen to pick on next year, being homeschooled *evil grin* Now... but Holly's glaring from acrosss the city should be troubling enough. Good luck on your school, duo and....everything that i've missed

Drama Queen said...

Patrick, im not doing a duo with tim! i am going to do one (hopefully) with Jocelyn. (Spelling?) And why on earth would you want to pick on a nice little freshman???

pink princess said...

so when is the post of utah coming out?

Imperator said...

Catie,Are you out of town?

Rebel Trooper said...

Wait who are you...

Imperial said...

Good Question. Might as well introduce myself, so Hey Jaffe, I'm Chris.

Interesting Dream. I hope the dou with Jocelyn goes well!

Debater said...

That is the some comment posted by the other intruder!!

Who are you, and why do you live in New Jersey, new jersey???

Imperator said...

INVADERS! BE GONE JAFFE! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE YE FOUL BEAST!

pink princess said...

ok catie u really REALLY need a new post so get with it girl!

Stephanie said...

New post time - - - --

Imperator said...

New post. I'm back. I feel awful. CA was pathetic. I will be around (Walks off) FAREWELL(Gunshot\yell)








Whatever, we did awful.

Imperator said...

Sorry about that Random comment!