Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Back!!!! And With a Good Excuse Too!!!

Ok ok ok... I know what you all are thinking. My wonderful readers are all wondering..."WHERE ON EARTH IS CATIE AND WHY HASN'T SHE POSTED IN 18 DAYS!?!?!?!?!?" Well my goodness! If you would just give me a chance to explain, I would do so! How rude indeed to go shouting in my face like that, when I intended to post about- oh yeah, that was me shouting up there. Um... let me just explain my absence. In my last post, I promised to not post anything else, till I did my next day in the Utah series. (Series, man that sounds cool! to be doing a "Series" doesn't that just have a cool little sound, as if this blog is really worth something???) Anyway, the little journal that had my days recorded in it is currently missing in action. Rumors that it was last sighted at our computer desk have been floating around, and a search party is currently underway. So as you can see, I could not post because I could not find my journal, and I couldn't break my promise, which I just broke anyway and now Holly has to come and glare at meeeee!!!!! Speaking of which, I am sure most of you know Holly. (Who doesn't?:D) Anyway, she just got back from nationals at Texas, and on their way back, her mom got hit by a taxi, and was injured. (Nothing serious, as the reports tell me.) So be keeping Holly and her family in your prayers!!! Ta ta for now!
~Catie

5 comments:

Imperator said...

We are keeping Mrs. Trujilo in our prayers. I still cannot bellive what that RUTHLESS Taxi Driver did. They should tie him to a post and have Mrs. Trujilo(Once she is recoverd) To ram into that guy 7 times. And Sell tickets for the public for the entertainment. Make a good profit. Kidding! Can't wait for more posts on Utah or anything else.

Imperator said...

When Holly Glares you to death, Tell me. I wouldn't Mind Going to A Funerel, They have nice Lunch partys afterwords!

Hol said...

Thanks you guys =).

Lol, I'm honored to have made it into the last three of your posts =D. Woot!

Stephanie said...

Glad you are back - I enjoy your posts - keep me entertained :)

pink princess said...

*sigh* you rowlands girls. always loosing things. lol, jk