Saturday, February 02, 2008

Allow me to explain...

I am sure that many of my adoring fans are wondering about the randomness of my current poll, and wondering why I have an option, "My name is Michelle so of course I would".

Amazingly enough, kissing a fish head is not some random thought that originated in my complex and random mind. For some strange reason, Michelle has kissed fish heads once or twice. I think it all started when some good friends of our family (who are amazing cooks and own a resturant "Flavor". You should go there some time.) came over for dinner. They brought the food, and part of it was this huge fish, head and all. After the head was severed, Michelle proceded to kiss it. Don't ask why. I think we might even have a picture to prove it. So that is the story of the kissing fish.

11 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

You should post the picture.

Grenadier said...

Flavors is a pretty good restraunt. Haven't been there in around a year though.

On the topic of restraunts, my brother in-law's cousin's grandpa started " Chick Fil'e ". No joke either

Big Red said...

r u serious? my uncle's brother's nephew's cousin's aunt started Outback Steakhouse... actually that was a joke. u should definitely post the pic

micheller said...

problem is,
1: i dont know if there really is a pic of her in action
2: if there is one, i don't know where it is.

Drama Queen said...

whoops! That last comment was me on michelles account.

Grenadier said...

I was serious about the chick file' thing.

Stephanie said...

I would love to see the picture.

atalie said...

interesting...

Imperator said...

Oh. Now it makes sense.

Debater said...

whoah...sorta strange
Where is "flvors'?
On the topic of restaurants, my mom went to school with the owner of in-n-out

Big Red said...

Nice. I went to lunch with Dusty Baker once, former manager of the S.F. Giants. And that's not a joke...