Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lucy!


Just a quick update on Lucy.



Recently, I made her a cute little hammock thing, but she didn't really get what it was for. My hope was that she would take her naps in it, but for the first week or so, she has just sorta ignored it...untill now. Today, Michelle started franticly screaming for me to come over. suprised by the urgency in her voice, I didn't stop to question the absurdity of her command. As it turns out, Lucy was in the proccess of snuggling into her 'hanging tunnel'. It was absolutly adorable. She didn't stay long enough to take a nap, but Michelle did manage to get some pictures. Unfourtunatly, she started taking them just as Lucy decided to get out, but they are cute all the same!

4 comments:

pink princess said...

i like the last pic. hamock looks nice

Drama Queen said...

Kayla, u ought to be ashamed of yourself. Voting that u don't like rats, when u have said before that all u dont like is the tails. Lucy is offended.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Oh, so cute. I'm glad you're enjoying Lucy. :)

jenylu said...

That is one cute little rat!

Never thought I'd be saying "cute" and "rat" in the same sentence. :)