Sunday, August 19, 2007

Just a little brain dead here...

AUGHHHHH!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT!!!!! HELP ME! HELP MEEEEE!!!! I NEED IDEAS FAST!!! Ok, now that that is out, if anyone would like to suggest an idea for my next post, that would be great. I'm not going to just pick the first one to comment, cause then no one else bothers to share their ideas, and I might miss out on a simply FABOULOUS idea for my simply FABULOUS blog!!! So.... the sooner you comment, the sooner you post!

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of Squiggy. Isn't he the cutest!

8 comments:

atalie said...

hey michelle said something on her blog about camping... how was it?

atalie said...

or you could post random pictures.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

How about you tell us about school. What subjects are you studying?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter Brown said...

Love the Squiggy pic. I love the way cats think...Why do they get to live in wall to wall carpeted houses and dogs get a wood frame outside? Cats require attention and dogs beg for it. I like cats, they're so much more human than dogs...

Don't worry about topics, just write, and see what comes of it. It's more fun and less stress that way. :)

Darksider said...

yes...a very FABOULOUS blog. Your cat is indeed very cute. ^_^

jenylu said...

Hmmm...you could post about Squiggy running over your father's face...winning at Catan...Johnny's great hit tonight...Curves...the Incredibles in Spanish...David Chowder...the importance of manners...an injured bird at the beach...majic card tricks...sewing your finger to a skirt...

Hollister Hillbilly said...

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!