Monday, July 30, 2007

Ok, I am Posting Again...

OK everyone, really sorry about not posting. July has been really busy for me (as the post below clearly describes) and I just haven't found the time. Also sorry for not commenting. Some months I can whip out 20 posts and others about two, like this month.


OK, apology done, now on to the fun! (Hooray! A rhyme for me!)

This year for the fair, I entered a few small choice items with medium high hopes for some, and lowish mediocre hopes for others. When we went last Tuesday, I was mildly disappointed to see a simply splendid pair of bobby pins with bead and cute beaded butterflies on them receive a third only, but that didn't matter, for I got a................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BEST OF SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made this cute little dress for a Kelly doll I had, and hoped she would do well. Turned out, she got me my first best of show!!! The really funny thing is, this year my mom got a best of show also, and she has never gotten better than a second! (remember, adult category is MUCH harder than the Junior category) So all in all, it was a good fair to remember. That’s all for now!

14 comments:

micheller said...

good job, you earned the best of show!

atalie said...

thats soo cool =D. i've never got a best of show. (then i've only entered a couple items one year)

Grenadier said...

Congrats!!


I got two seconds and a third. :P

Stephanie said...

Congrats - great job!!!!! That is very cute! What did your mom get best of show for?

pink princess said...

aww she's so cute!!! luv the dress catie

Rebel Trooper said...

Congrates!!!!

Imperator said...

Good show, Jolly good show.

Imperator said...

You can find a better show at my blog. Where you can read 'The Empire: Episode one' (Shameless advertising he he.) Coming to blogs in october

Hol said...

*ahem* you forgot to mention that while you were at the fair you saw a certain special buddy...;) hehehe. jk.

Congrats to you and your mom!

pink princess said...

so is ur next post goin to be about spirit west coast??? =D

Imperator said...

Who went to 'spirt west coast'?

Grenadier said...

Seems like everybody did but me :D

Imperator said...

Well I didn't either! Your not the only one! But I probably wouldn't like it!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Yeah for your best of show. What did you mom enter and win with?