Friday, March 09, 2007

what i do when i am bored.

note to my readers. the picture to the right has nothing to do with my post. i was just bored, and thought the picture livened things up a bit.


Today is a boring day. Thus, I have nothing to say. Hey, I made a rhyme! Kool. I know that’s not how you spell cool, but its Kool to spell Kool that way. Well now, where was I? oh yes, I am bored today. Why? BECAUSE I AM EXCITED SILLY OVER GOING SNOWBOARDING NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! Just to let you all know, our family RARELY gets out to the snow more than once a year. And to let you all know again, this will be our THIRD time!! WAHOO!!! THIRD I TELL YOU!! The first time, I just went skiing. The second time, I learned how to snowboard. (See previous post below, way below) and THIS time, Michelle, my mom, and Mrs Benson and Kayla Benson will all be heading out to the snow on Wednesday! We will go night skiing on Wednesday, and day skiing the next day. We will be spending the night at my aunt and uncles house, cause they live real close to where we are going. There, I let it all out. Now do you all know why I am bored around her? If not… THEN GET A LIFE. Jk, obviously you already have a life, or else you wouldn’t be reading this blog. For one thing, without a life, you kinda have to be dead. And another, only people with REAL lives would read my blog. So don’t get a life, just reread the above, and by now, you should understand why I am so bored. Yeah… so, Oh yea, Michelle will be teaching Kayla how to snowboard. That should be interesting, since this will be our second time ever… oh well, pray for no broken bones. Knowing us, I think we will NEED those prayers. Well, what else do I say? I have told you all you could ever want or need to know, and yet I must continue to write. WHAT CAN I SAY? WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT CAN YOU READ THAT IS SO INTERESTING THAT YOU JUMP IN THE AIR AND REDEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO COMMENTING ON MY BLOG?!?!?!? Ok, I feel better know. Sometimes, it is good to just let it all out. Oh man, I feel sooooooo good now. I guess I have nothing more to say, so… ta ta for now!

10 comments:

Drama Queen said...

clarification: michelle and me will be teaching kayla. not just michelle. both. me AND michelle.

jenylu said...

So why were you bored?

jenylu said...

P.S. Kool links

Stephanie said...

First - great picture - - - and fun blog to read - are you still bored???????????????????? Have fun skiing!

Imperial said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Imperial said...

Exclamation: Have an awsome time snowboarding at Shasta!

Imperial said...

Query: In the picture at the top of this post, who is the person getting hit by Jeremy?

Drama Queen said...

that is a picture of Johnny. oh man, i wish i had been there to see it happen!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Have fun boarding. Do you really think you're up for the teaching already! Hey, if you want to come up to CO to board you'll have a place to stay (as soon as we get one).

Jeremy said...

Notice how limp Johnny's hands are as I dash the whip-cream pie into his face? He's stunned. That was a Hall of Fame day in my life! Probably wasn't the "Highlight of his day" though.