Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Confused Self

Hello all, sorry about my long delay between posts. I have felt very uninspired as of late. But I figured that I had better write about SOMETHING, so here you go.

On Sunday, I was with Atalie and Kayla. We were walking/running to her house after Journey. We stopped to swing around some stop signs and other such objects, and on one of these, I banged my right knee. It hurt for about two minutes, then was fine. But the next morning, my LEFT knee hurt really bad, and my right knee was fine!!!! What is up with that? I even have a small bruise to prove I really did hit my right knee, not my left. So at tennis, I basically had to hop around whenever I wanted to run. I could run if I wanted to, but it just kinda hurt. So there you have it, the story of how confused my body is! I bang one knee, and the other one hurts. hmmm...oh yeah, I also have something very sad to say. TENNIS ENDS TODAY!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Plus, it looks like our last practice might get rained out. again I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! At least tennis club will start soon!

8 comments:

atalie said...

i'm sad tennis is over. i'm gonna miss seeing you and kayla every day:(

Debater said...

Strange....I think there's a medical term for that, but I'm not sure....

My grandfather says "my nose runs and my feet smell" but I think thats a different cause..

good luck @ biola...

Imperator said...

Hmm. That's interesting...

atalie said...

so how was disneyland?

Stephanie said...

Bummer about your knee and tennis ending.

atalie said...

as you have said before...

NEW POST TIME!!

Imperator said...

This is sad. It's like those movies where somebody is on top and slowely declines.
The 'Mother of all blogging', So to speak, has no posted for almost a month. (Gasp) Pandamonium hits the street! What is going to happen?

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I guess your blog has gone the way of Johnnie's. :( Hope to see another post soon! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.