Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life...

Time to tune you all in on the slightly interesting with a tad bit of uninteresting plus a smidgen of exciting life that I live. On Sunday, I went and saw Horten Hears a Who along with three hyper junior high boys, and two slightly less hyper junior high girls (Michelle and Elise). It was surprisingly very good! A little stupid in parts, but over all we were very pleased with it!

Yesterday...I did school and went shopping and had a due practice. nothing very exciting, especially since I didn't have tennis yesterday!!! :(

Today: I did school and played tennis!!! I was partnered with a guy named Brenn and we won our game!!!! :D that makes a total of two out of two games I have won against another school.

Friday: I GO TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!! I am really excited, but at the same time, really overwhelmed, since I have to get all my potter school assignments finished before I leave, which means I have to finish writing three poems, write a essay on my experience with poetry, complete a poetry worksheet thing, and study and take a poetry quiz!! (This quarter was poetry, can you tell?) So I am scramling for time in the little time I have left. AUGH!!!! (That was a happy augh, and a stretched to the limit augh...in case you wanted to know)

After I leave, do not expect any news from me till I come back.




Bye.

7 comments:

Imperator said...

HAVE FUN!

Debater said...

Nice... have fun, eat a taco and all that....

Debater said...

Bring back a sombrero, actually....

sorry 4 double posting...

Stephanie said...

Have a wonderful time in Mexico - I will be praying for you all! Eat a taco at the taco stand for me - it was my favorite place there to eat! What is potter school?

Drama Queen said...

potterschool is an online homeschool program. i am taking english

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Congrats on the tennis matches. :) I'm glad you're enjoying tennis...you know that's how I found my husband right? On the tennis court. So keep on playing! hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico and that you bless and are blessed.

atalie said...

u should post about mexico... did u get any good pics?